MK Google Directions enables use of Google Directions in your WordPress blog. It also give details of distance between two locations and also shows driving direction between two places.
Google Maps gives you the ability to generate directions between start and end point. This plugin uses Google Maps API to embed the Google Direction to your WordPress Blog. This plugin will show the route on the map and also give detailed directions between two points.
MK Google Directions Features
- Shows Google driving directions on map.
- Shows distance between two places.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Distance can be displayed both in miles and kilometers.
- Shows time taken to travel between two places.
- Shows step by step driving directions.
- Start/Destination locations can be set from admin dashboard.
- Mobile devices compatible.
Steps for Installation
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can now see the “MK Google Directions” menu tab appearing in admin panel.
- Click on the “MK Google Directions” menu to go to the settings page.
- Use [MKGD] shortcode in your post/page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add plugin to posts/page
A: Use [MKGD] shortcode.