MK Post and Page Excerpts Widgets
MK Post and Page Excerpts Widgets creates widgets that display excerpts from posts or pages in the sidebar. You may use ‘more’ links, show featured image, set excerpt length of the post or page.
MK Post and Page Excerpts Widgets Features
- Shows posts excerpts.
- Shows pages excerpts.
- The excerpts length can be customized.
- The featured image can be displayed.
- Read more text can be customized.
Steps for Installation
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your widgets area and you can see the widgets appearing there.
- Drag drop the widgets to your sidebar and you can see the result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I show posts/page featured image
A: Yes, there is option to show/hide the post/page featured image.