https://www.webtamarin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/wamp.jpg 260 500 Web Tamarin https://www.webtamarin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/logo11-300x62.png Web Tamarin2014-08-06 16:28:132020-02-13 12:08:03How To: Fix WAMP MSVCR110.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
How To: Fix WAMP MSVCR110.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
There are more than one ways to resolve the issue of missing MSVCR110.dll on WAMP server. The most common error message which occur while installing WAMP is This application failed to start because msvcr110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Some of the most common reasons for this error
- There might be an issue with Windows Registry.
- You PC might be infected with some Malware.
- There might be a hardware failure.
- You might be installing a program that might have corrupted the MSVCR110.dll
How to fix the error
- Download the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 package and run it. This will replace/restore the msvcr110.dll with the most recent copy provided by Microsoft. You will need to select the download based on the version of Windows installed on your PC. For example: x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). This solution will resolve the issue most of the times. For downloading the Visual C++ Redistributable CLICK HERE
- Run a malware/virus scan with you antivirus. It’s even possible that the msvcr110.dll error you’re seeing is related to a hostile program that’s masquerading as the file. Running a malware/virus scan will resolve this issue.
- If you think you might have accidentally deleted the msvcr110.dll then you might find it in Recycle Bin.
- Repair your Windows installation. If the individual msvcr110.dll file troubleshooting advice above is unsuccessful, performing a startup repair or repair installation should restore all Windows DLL files to their working versions.
- Do not download msvcr110.dll from a “DLL Download” website. They might contain virus. Try to get form a legitimate source.
- If you cannot access Windows normally due to msvcr110.dll error, try restarting Windows in Safe Mode.