MK Slider is a WordPress slider with stunning effects and very easy to use. You can create any number of sliders in a matter of seconds without coding & image editing. It also support shortcode for adding it to posts or pages if you want to. MK Slider also provide the slider settings to each sliders created individually. Also there is a widget if you want to add the MK Slider to the sidebar of your WordPress Blog.
MK Slider Features
- WordPress Banner Slider/Slideshow.
- Supports any number of sliders.
- Can be added to posts/pages using shortcode.
- Settings for each slider individually.
- Allows to set the target attribute of the anchor tag individually.
- Unlimited slides can be added to a slider.
- Sidebar widget support added.
Steps for installation
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now you can view MK Slider Tab added to your WordPress admin under the settings tab.
- Click ‘Add New’ to create a new slider. The shortcode and the template tag for the newly created slider will be visible in the right sidebar on the create new page. You can use them to either add the slider to posts/pages or in the template.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to add the slider to the template
A: You can get the template tag for the slider from the right sidebar of the edit slider window.
Q: How to add the slider to the post/page?
A: You can get the shortcode for the slider from the right sidebar of the edit slider window.
Q: How many sliders can I create?
A: You can create any number of slider you wan using MK Slider
Q: How many I add MK Slider to sidebar?
A: You can add the MK SLider to the sidebar by using the widget available in the widget area.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!